mherger wrote:
> > I have the same problem here, sometimes the music stops at the end of
> > the song in the middle of a playlist, pressing next button and the
> music
> > goes on.
>
> Next time this happens, could you please go back one or two tracks
> before you resume? Would it stop on the same track again?
>
> --
>
> Michael

Jumping in to respond to this even though you were not replying to me. I
have had this issue for quite some time now on Spotify. I had not
noticed it for a week or two and was hoping the gremlins had run away.

A Spotify track just stopped again at its end, and I went back a track
and it played right through the point where it had stopped just several
minutes before. I think I had tried that previously with the same
result, but it had been so long ago, I wanted to give it another shot
before confirming it.

I have no idea how these things interact, but could it possibly be
related to something in the LMS nightly builds. I can't be sure, but it
may not have occurred at all on the previous nightly build--I know I had
that nightly for quite a while and I did not observe the stoppage for
quite a while. Probably coincidental, but it did make me wonder, as I
noticed it again the day after moving to the new nightly.

Thanks so much (again) for all your hard work to keep this system alive
and thriving!