Hello there,

I am currently experimenting on a AirPlay Multiroom setup using M2P with
LMS and AirPlay Bridge. Source (MacBook or iPhone) using AirPlay > RPi
(M2P & LMS installed) > AirPlay enabled speakers (Sonos,Marantz,Denon).
AirPlay bridge has resolved my LMS > Speakers problem. However, I now do
not know how to use the AirPlay data that has been sent to M2P using
ShairTunes. Ideally, I would like to use the AirPlay audio and pipe it
to LMS. This will allow my AirPlay audio to be broadcasted to multiple
speakers. Is there anyone who has any idea how I can go about
configuring this. Many thanks!!

Benny