Hydro wrote:
> Hi
>
> Sorry if there are already answers to these questions :
>
> - with family account, is it possible to switch user ?
>
> - I guess the music respond to cli command ? I use cli to change/launch
> music from a button on my bathroom. Can we launch special playlist
> through cli ?
>
> Thank for your hard work ;)
>
> Envoyé de mon ONEPLUS A3003 en utilisant Tapatalk

Re family account, in the Spotty settings you can add as many accounts
as you want - you just add the user name and password for each one.
When you open up Spotty it will show a list of the libraries, one for
each account.  Just choose the one you want.

I will let somebody else answer the cli question!

Matt
*SqueezeBoxes:* A *'piCorePlayer'
(https://sites.google.com/site/picoreplayer/home)* with two Duets, one
no longer in active service.
*Server:* Synology DS214 (2TB) NAS running LMS 7.9.1
*Network:* TP-Link Archer VR200 router, TP-Link access point
*Livingroom:* Duet, Linn LP12, Naim 72/Hi-cap/110/Headline amp, B&W CM2
speakers
*Kitchen:* piCorePlayer, Tibo powered speakers.