mherger wrote:
> > Like if I press button 1 launch playlist "home" on account1 and if I
> > press button 2 launch playlist "home" on account2 ?MSH1338 wrote:
>
> No, you won't have that level of control. You can't switch account using
>
> a preset button. But user 1 could share his playlist with user 2, then
> both could use the same buttons.
>
> --
>
> MichaelOk ok I understand but sorry for my question , I try to understand
before paying.

We must use url to an artist / album... to launch it with cli. Is it
possible to launch custom playlist too with url ?

In that way, if I add 2 account, I can use 2 url to launch playlists
from these accounts no ?

And yes sharing playlist is an option but I don't want to listen some
music from my wife and vice versa.

Envoyé de mon ONEPLUS A3003 en utilisant Tapatalk