We must use url to an artist / album... to launch it with cli. Is it
possible to launch custom playlist too with url ?

What do you consider a "custom playlist"? Every playlist in Spotify comes with its own URI, whether it's one of theirs, or one you created. As long as User A has access to User B's playlists (he can share it with him or the world), User A will be able to play that playlist using its unique URI.

In that way, if I add 2 account, I can use 2 url to launch playlists
from these accounts no ?

Yes.

And yes sharing playlist is an option but I don't want to listen some
music from my wife and vice versa.

When you share a playlist, then you only share that playlist, not all of your music profile. And if you don't like her playlist, then don't play it :-).

--

Michael