Glenn2 wrote:
> For some reason I am now getting the same as Ronnie.  With station icon
> always displayed I am now getting song titles where I wasn't before in
> web ui and Squeezeplay.  This wasn't working yesterday!  And I'm talking
> about both Joggler and Win7 LMS installations, so maybe there was
> something up at the other end?  Or maybe I'm just going mad.

Song titles are displayed if the stream is considered to be "live" and
not "skipped back" or some other delay between the estimate realtime of
the audio being played and the time of the live text.  The delay can
also occur if playing plugin setting "seconds to delay live stream" is
over 60 secs for 1.5.4.* but I think lower for other versions. This
delay is needed to provide a stream without pauses especially on low end
Windows system but can also occur be needed on hoigh end Win10 systems.
If there is a "long" delay - usually titles are not displayed (replaced
by program info) as they will be out of sync with playing audio.
What OS does Joggler run?
What version of the plugin ?
What is your plugin "seconds to delay live stream" ?

Also "song title" are not defined as song titles but a piece of text
hacked from the BBC web site that provide short scroll text for BBC
Radio web pages - not their player window (which has playlist etc).  The
info is usually of the form "XXXX by YYYY" - it is formatted by BBC  but
it can have other info such as breaking news or other station info
between tracks.