JJP wrote:
> Bump! - I'd be really grateful for any help with this.
>
> I've tried changing DNS to 8.8.8.8 without success.
> I'm not getting this problem on my SB Radio (which we don't use much),
> only on the SB2, Classic and Boom units
> Which makes me think it's an AAC transcoding problem with Windows?

DNS is rarely the issue.
AACtrasncodsing sound like some of the problem but also possibly buffer
size

Details please.  There have been some odd problems with Windows 10 on
high and low end systems playing DASH.  IIRC There are always problems
on Windows playing live HLS stream.

What OS
What system spec ?
What version of plugin ?
What is being played live or on demand ?
What format is be played (i.e. HLS or DASH) ?
Are you really (i.e. not VPN to uk)  in the UK or  not ?
What are the current settign for BBCipLayer plugin ?