Hi, Can anyone [bpa? :-) ] help with my iplayer config please?

I'm getting frequent and variable Connecting... and Rebuffering... on
all listen live streams.

I noticed this about 6 months ago and have since moved to new LMS server
hardware without success.

System / Server Config:
LMS 7.9.1 running on Lenovo Thinkpad X230 Laptop Notebook i7-3520M 8GB
Win 10
Players misbehaving: Squeezbox 2 & Classic. Wired and wireless.
UK based, zen internet DNS.

iPlayer config:
BBC iPlayer 1.5.3
BBC iPlayer Extras 2.0.0
http://downloads.sourceforge.net/project/bpaplugins/betarelease-repo.xml
Seconds to delay: 15, Buffer fullness: 100. Fiddling with these has
little effect.
HLS>DASH>MP3>FlashAAC>FlashMP3   this plays 339kbps CBR, AAC LC
If I set DASH>HLS>MP3>FlashAAC or DASH, the player seems to repeatedly
buffer about 0,1,2,3 seconds and then restarts at 0 without playing.
Setting Bitrate for DASH lowest/highest makes no difference.

Server Log file has lots of:
[18-06-15 10:02:58.0586] Slim::Utils::OS::Win32::getPriorityClass (752)
Error: Slim::Utils::LogCan't get process handle () [Wrong number of
parameters: expected 0, got 1.]
I've tried setting server priority in LMS config to 0:Normal and -16
without effect.
I've attached a more detailed log file.

I can play mp3 bbc streams without problem eg
https://opml.radiotime.com/Tune.ashx?id=s46537&partnerId=16&username=xxxxxx

I can stream bbc iPlayer radio through my Windows browser without any
buffering.  Spotty streams happily at 700+kps

Any pointers would be much appreciated!

Jonathan

|Filename: log.txt                                                  |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=25180|