mherger wrote:
> The biggest difference certainly is Windows vs. Linux/macOS on my end.
> But there are enough Windows users who run Spotty without any problem.
>
> That 1h thing sounds like the expiry time of the token expiration
> duration... but then I don't see any recent error message related to the
> token refresh. There's little errors around Spotty anyway.
>
> There's that one error which represents about 99% of your log file:
> "Error: Select task failed calling
> Slim::Web::HTTP::sendStreamingResponse...". While it doesn't seem to be
> related to Spotty only, whatever is causing it might be causing problems
> with Spotty, too. Would you have more than one player?
>
> One last suggestion: please give the 7.9.2 nightly a try. It addresses
> another issue I'm seeing in your log file. Again, unlikely to fix your
> problem, but worth giving a try..
>
> http://downloads.slimdevices.com/nightly/index.php?ver=7.9

Thanks Michael. Agreed about the expiry timeout theory.
I only have one player running (the classic squeezebox), what about that
error makes you ask that question and are there other things I should
check to make sure there's not a soft player or something else running
that I'm not aware of.

I'll give the 7.9.2 nightly build a try and let you know what I learn.

Thanks,
Dan