Hej,

do I have any chance to get a player working with the upnpbridge, if the
player is not detected by squeeze2upnp? I've got an Auralic Aries G2 and I
would like to use this device with LMS ansd squeeze2upnp. It seems that
some users have been able to get an Auralic Aries Mini work with LMS, but
I can find nothing related to the Aries G2. I am even not aware of the
cababilities of the Aries G2, maybe it is not able to work as a renderer
which is necessary to work with squeeze2upnp, if I understood correctly...

Any idea how to get the device working with the upnpbridge or how to find
out if it is possible or not are highly welcome :-).

Cheers,

  Schoepp