I cannot speak for the Jongo S3X but it is known that some Jongos do
play FLACs even though that is not in the specs nor in the capabilities
they report. (See earlier posts by Castalla.) My own Jongo A2s played
FLACs when I set things up last year.  Adding the
<allow_flac>1</allow_flac> line and selecting the stream_length 10000000
mode were the keys.

I assume the Extra Mime Types is a more general replacement for the
first of those.  The GUI does not offer the second.  It is possible to
add <stream_length>1000000000</stream_length> to the config file.
However that gets nuked by the GUI's value when 'Apply' is clicked.