mherger wrote:
> > Looks like 2.4.1 fixes it. [emoji3]
>
> Great!
>
> --
>
> Michael

I did some testing with 2.4.2 and while I found that the issue of having
the player's volume setting suddenly changing to match that of the
client device (in my case, the player is a SB Classic and the device is
an iPhone 6S with latest iOS), there is still an issue where if I start
to adjust the volume on the device (which is usually at about 60% and
was so at the start of this test), then it not only starts to adjust the
volume from 60% but also resets the player to 60%). Is this expected?  I
was expecting once the device starts to "connect" to the SB Classic
(which is at 100% volume) that the device would be set to this same 100%
value. Thoughts?

Thanks!

Dan