bpa wrote:
> Are you in the UK ?
>
> This should only affect live streams and by "old" problem - it is only
> about 12-18 months.
>
> It is a problem only with Windows systems mainly 10 but I suspect also 8
> but oddly not all configurations.
> I don't have a Windows 10 system so I can't reproduce it nor debug it.
>
> I'm pretty sure the problem is due to a change in Windows process
> scheduling made in Win8/10 and it has affected the LMS support app
> socketwrapper.  It will only be examined and possibly fixed by me when I
> get a Win 10 system - however for the moment my Win7 is adequate.
>
> Try reducing buffer fullness down to 50 - it will speed start up but too
> small also causes break-ups.
>
> You can always play the MP3 streams.
>
> edit:
>
> You are in UK - jusrt noticed your "London" and are using "Highest".

I tried various combinations of Buffer Fullness and "Seconds to delay
start live stream", but it had varying degrees of unreliability until
the delay was set to 2 minutes.  Oddly when the delay was set to either
15s or 1 minute, there was an actual delay of about 1'45 compared to
DAB. With the delay set to 2 minutes, the actual delay was 2'35.

Worth mentioning I have a good fibre connection so I don't think
anything is going on there...

On another note, the BBC 3 flac stopped working some time ago. I think
there was a setting or something to get that FLAC stream to work? It
display the programme information, but doesn't actually play any music..