rbl wrote:
> I tried various combinations of Buffer Fullness and "Seconds to delay
> start live stream", but it had varying degrees of unreliability until
> the delay was set to 2 minutes.  Oddly when the delay was set to either
> 15s or 1 minute, there was an actual delay of about 1'45 compared to
> DAB. With the delay set to 2 minutes, the actual delay was 2'35.
It's a Windows thing and I can't reproduce on my Win 7 system.

> Worth mentioning I have a good fibre connection so I don't think
> anything is going on there...
It's a Windows thing - not an ISP.

> On another note, the BBC 3 flac stopped working some time ago. I think
> there was a setting or something to get that FLAC stream to work? It
> display the programme information, but doesn't actually play any music..

The Flac was a trial transmission by BBC which was repeated for last
year's Proms and ended at Prom end in Sept.  BBC did not commit to any
further trials of Flac broadcast (or even spatial audio which they also
trialled during Proms).