mikes wrote:
> Pippin,
>
> In case you have not seen this screen layout issue with the buttons and
> volume slider at the top on the new iPhone XS Max.
> Thanks

Yes, I know. I do have a fix but can't distribute it right now.

Apple has released the new form factors with a mere 10 days of warning
and the problem is not really iPhone XS Max, it's Watch Series 5.
When I do a build for iOS 12 I also need to support Watch Series 5 and
that release is a mess.

The form factor changes everything in the layout, there is very little
documentation and the documentation that is there is wrong and their
tools don't create the results they claim. Epic mess.

I hope to have something ready by early next week.

---
learn more about iPeng, the iPhone and iPad remote for the Squeezebox
and
Logitech UE Smart Radio as well as iPeng Party, the free Party-App,
at penguinlovesmusic.com
*New: iPeng 9, the Universal App for iPhone, iPad and Apple Watch*