Recently, actually maybe quite a while ago, the Listen Again search has
started returning incomplete results. For example searching Friday on
Radio 4 FM is yielding one result.
IPlayer Extras is working fine so it is still easy to find programs.
Forgive me if this is a known issue, I was not able to find a relevent
thread.

Logitech Media Server Version: 7.9.1 - 1522157629
BBC IPlayer: v1.6.0 (betarelease-repo)
Operating system: Debian - EN - utf8
Platform Architecture: armv7l-linux
Perl Version: 5.20.2 - arm-linux-gnueabihf-thread-multi-64int

Thanks to everyone who helps to keep LMS going and to *bpa* for
maintaining the IPlayer plugin which something I use nearly every day.