Great work going on with the new skin. Can't wait to try it.

Meanwhile, I've been using SLX *a lot* lately.

One thing that seems... "off":

I use the MiniPlayer a lot and I think it should not reside in the
taskbar. I know I first asked to change its name but the more I use the
more I get convinced it doesn't make sense for it to be there.
I explain. When you are using the miniplayer, you see it in the taskbar.
If you minimize it, it goes in the taskbar. If you expand it, it stays
in the taskbar.
But if you click on the tray icon, you get the expanded version and now
two entries in the taskbar. If you reduce to miniplayer this second
"instance" you are left with a single Miniplayer window (and that's
correct).

I guess it would be better for Miniplayer not to be in the taskbar. It
takes away space for something you can in any case control from the tray
icon. This way, when you expand it you would get a single taskbar
instance (which I feel is less confusing behaviour).

I hope my explanation was clear.