I go in Spotty - to the spotify playlist and then play it  (with Shuffle
enlabled) - it shuffles - so it's not the order in the playlist but if I
do not modfy teh pleaylist ist always the same "shuffled" order.

What do you consider "modify the playlist"? Can you give me step by step instructions how to reproduce this using eg. the web UI?

Please note that there are three shuffle modes: off, album, everything. In the case of a Spotify playlist most likely only the last one would work, as the album mode would try to keep albums together. This might fail as we don't always have the album information needed for this.

--

Michael