ynot1234567890 wrote:
> See exit codes:  http://tldp.org/LDP/abs/html/exitcodes.html
>
> Exit Code Number      Meaning Example Comments
> 1     Catchall for general errors     let "var1 = 1/0"        Miscellaneous
> errors,
> such as "divide by zero" and other impermissible operations
> 2     Misuse of shell builtins (according to Bash
> documentation)        empty_function() {}     Missing keyword or command, or
> permission problem (and diff return code on a failed binary file
> comparison).
> 126   Command invoked cannot execute  /dev/null       Permission problem or
> command is not an executable
> 127   "command not found"     illegal_command Possible problem with $PATH or a
> typo
> 128   Invalid argument to exit        exit 3.14159    exit takes only integer
> args
> in the range 0 - 255 (see first footnote)
> 128+n Fatal error signal "n"  kill -9 $PPID of script $? returns 137 (128
> + 9)
> 130   Script terminated by Control-C  Ctl-C   Control-C is fatal error signal
> 2, (130 = 128 + 2, see above)
> 255*  Exit status out of range        exit -1 exit takes only integer args in
> the range 0 - 255
> If a command is not found, the child process created to execute it
> returns a status of 127. If a com- mand is found but is not executable,
> the return status is 126. If a command fails because of an error during
> expansion or redirection, the exit status is greater than zero.
>
> Basically command not found (path is incorrect or file does not exist).
> The intention is to make the shell sub directory just under where ever
> your configuration.yaml file is stored.  This will ensure it can be
> found by the HA system.  Then you can go to
> https://yourdomain.duckdns.org/dev-info  and see the path to
> configuration.yaml in my example this is:
> " Path to configuration.yaml: /config "
>
> EDIT:  If you're convinced your path is correct, try elevating your HA
> user to root to see if you can get there.
> Ynot

Very frustrating.  It says its /config.  How do I elevate the user to
root?  I'm not even of the user name that docker uses.  Is there a way
to use putty to get to the docker container path of /config?  I've used
the docker exec command but it brings me to usr/src/app and I can't see
/config anywhere.