When you say "stream to my amp" what is the player connected to your amp
- a proper SB device, a Pi, one of the bridge plugins or what?

I don't use Squeezer but my understanding is that it is a controller
only.

SqueezePlay is a software player that should connect to LMS and play on
your PC through the PCs sound card. It cannot be used to stream to
anywhere else. Since this works it suggests that the fault is not with
LMS.

Where is your LMS by the way?

VB2.4[/B] STORAGE *QNAP TS419P (NFS)
[B]Living Room* - Joggler & SB3 -> Onkyo TS606 -> Celestion F20s
*Office* - Pi3+Sreen -> Sony TAFE320 -> Celestion F10s / Pi2+DAC & SB3
-> Onkyo CRN755 -> Wharfedale Modus Cubes
*Dining Room* -> SB Boom
*Kitchen* -> UE Radio (upgraded to SB Radio)
*Bedroom (Bedside)* - Pi2+DAC ->ToppingTP21 ->AKG Headphones
*Bedroom (TV)* - SB Touch ->Sherwood AVR ->Mordaunt Short M10s
Everything controlled by iPeng