d6jg wrote:
> When you say "stream to my amp" what is the player connected to your amp
> - a proper SB device, a Pi, one of the bridge plugins or what?
>
> I don't use Squeezer but my understanding is that it is a controller
> only.
>
> SqueezePlay is a software player that should connect to LMS and play on
> your PC through the PCs sound card. It cannot be used to stream to
> anywhere else. Since this works it suggests that the fault is not with
> LMS.
>
> Where is your LMS by the way?

I have been using Squeezer on my Android, and also Squeezeplay on a
Fedora box (in WINE) and a windows laptop..... Squeezer is strictly a
player -- for example - I cannot add favorites to LMS if for example I
discover a good stream ... I have to use the Logitech remote, or goto
the web interface for the LMS ... ditto for Squeezeplay.  I believe
there are android apps which will allow you to update LMS. Squeezer is a
free app.