I too am having some issues with Spotty login. I often have to remove
and add anew my Spotify credentials on the LMS Settings page in order to
be able to search and play music with Spotty.

Would spotty complain about the lack of credentials? Or do you routinely do it because you think it does any good? Why would you think you'd have to do this?

My server has armel architecture. I noticed that the new Spotty version
requires less server resources (and maybe might get rid of the
interruptions), but I understand is not supported for the armel
architecture. Will this change in the future?

I don't know, really. I just fail to build for this platform at the moment. But it should still work with the legacy helper plugin. Did you install that?
--

Michael