Hi I've updated to the latest plugins yesterday (iplayer v1.6.6 Extras
v3.0.0) after it stopped working and not updating for a long time.  I'm
on version 7.8.1 of the underlying server.

All seems to be working again apart from the 'Latest by Category'
options.  It provides the list of categories (Latest Drama, Latest
Comedy etc) but then if you click any of them it leads to a 404 not
found error.

Should these be working or are they no longer populated at the BBC
source?

I can get to underlying stream souces through other routes.

My family really appreciate the access this plugin provides!