nathank wrote:
> Hi I've updated to the latest plugins yesterday (iplayer v1.6.6 Extras
> v3.0.0) after it stopped working and not updating for a long time.  I'm
> on version 7.8.1 of the underlying server.
>
> All seems to be working again apart from the 'Latest by Category'
> options.  It provides the list of categories (Latest Drama, Latest
> Comedy etc) but then if you click any of them it leads to a 404 not
> found error.
>
> Should these be working or are they no longer populated at the BBC
> source?
>
> I can get to underlying stream souces through other routes.
>
> My family really appreciate the access this plugin provides!

I noticed it a few days ago.   It is a new failure due to a change by
BBC - it may be fixable or it may not as BBC have promised since 2017 to
kill the feed it was using.
The BBC seem to wait until I upload a new version and then they break
something else. for 1.6.5 it was icons. Now - it is Categories in
Extras.