This plugin works really well, thank you!

I need help to make it work with my configuration though.

I have music and audiobooks in 2 different folders because I exclude
audiobooks from music analysis so if I play tracks at random I won't
listen to a book chapter in the middle of a music session.

The problem is the only way I can make the Bookmark plugin recognize the
audiobook tag is to have the audiobook files analyzed as music files (I
suppose they can't be tagged otherwise)

I'm looking for a workaround. Is it possible to make different libraries
for example?