Bipox wrote:
> Yes that would work, thanks. I didn't see this setting.
>
> Now I still have the audiobooks populating the "artists" menu. Do you
> know if I could exclude it from there too?
>
> edit: I should've said in my first post that I try to completely
> separate books from music, if possible.

I think there might be some custom library plugin that might help you
but if you want complete segregation but to also maintain all the
features of LMS for both audio types then I’d be tempted to run 2
instances of LMS accordingly and switch my player between the two
depending on what I wanted to listen to.
What are you running LMS on at present?

VB2.4[/B] STORAGE *QNAP TS419P (NFS)
[B]Living Room* - Joggler & SB3 -> Onkyo TS606 -> Celestion F20s
*Office* - Pi3+Sreen -> Sony TAFE320 -> Celestion F10s / Pi2+DAC & SB3
-> Onkyo CRN755 -> Wharfedale Modus Cubes
*Dining Room* -> SB Boom
*Kitchen* -> UE Radio (upgraded to SB Radio)
*Bedroom (Bedside)* - Pi2+DAC ->ToppingTP21 ->AKG Headphones
*Bedroom (TV)* - SB Touch ->Sherwood AVR ->Mordaunt Short M10s
Everything controlled by iPeng