I just found this gem, and I already have a (stupid?) question.

If I understand correctly older versions could output Spotify's ogg
stream in flac to the Squeezebox, but the most recent 2.8.x release can
stream ogg 'untouched' to the Squeezebox.
But trying to find the settings for this and navigating to 'Audio
Settings', I only have three options there:

Normal (96kbps)
High (160kbps)
Extreme (320kbps)

I am guessing these are mp3 re-encode settings, but I can't find
anything that mentions flac or 'untouched' ogg.

What am I missing in my understanding or in my setup?