ChaoticMike wrote:
> *Does it happen with SomFM?* Yes, instant buffering occurred.

If the rebuffering also happens with Somafm streams which is a simple
AAC stream - it means your local LMS and/or LAN is not up playing AAC
trancoded into Flac streams (i.e. Boom, Receiver)

I think the BBCIPlayer problem is an additional problem
I notice you are on LMS 7.9.1 1522157629 (= 27March 2018).  This is not
a full 7.9.1.release but it is a beta before 7.9.1 release. There was a
patch to LMS in July 2018 which is needed for BBCiPlayer 1.6.2 (Dec
2018) and later - if you run without this patch on 7.9.1 (i.e. a beta
version) there are strange effects.  The BBCiPlayer plugin detects if
LMS version is 7.9.0 or earlier and avoids this issue.

Since you are running LMS 7.9.1 pre JUly 2018 - I think this is
exacerbating the rebuffering for live stream through BBCiPlayer.

Can you upgrade a 7.9.1 release or at least after Jul 2018 ?