bodiug wrote:
> Oh sorry, I think I should have posted it in the Material Skin thread.
> :o

I see that in Material with the Qobuz plugin. When displaying all tracks
on an album, the additional links and information look like tracks too:
Artist, Genre, Duration, Tracks count, Released at, Music Label,
Copyright. Some can be clicked for more information.

LMS: SGC microJukebox running Sonicorbiter OS
Control apps: Squeezelite-X on Win 10; Squeezer or Material web app on
Android
Players: Duet, Touch (two), Mac SqueezePlay, Win Squeezelite-X on laptop
and HTPC