philippe_44 wrote:
> The option ‘power on/off all with Group Player’ should do that

Actually, thanks to the option 'power on/off all with group' the SB3
switch on and off with the group. But due to my use of the IR-blaster
plugin, I expect also that the SB3 switch on and off my power amplifier
by sending IR signals through the IR blaster connected to back of the
SB3. I does switch on the power amplifier when the SB3 is switched on
with the group, but it does not switch off the power amplifier when the
SB3 is switched off with the group. The power amplifier is switched off
as expected if switch off the SB3 directly.

Is someone has the same configuration SB3 + IR-blaster plugin than me
with the same issue ?