PasTim wrote:
> Well it looks as if the directory on your server doesn't exist.  Are you
> sure you have that right (eg .../Documents/Documents/David.....?) and in
> the correct upper/lower case?
>
> As afriend said you might need the additional -o and -c parameters on
> scp if you needed then on ssh.

looks like my error was to first login in with ssh and then apply the
scp command . the correct usage was

Code:
--------------------
    scp -o KexAlgorithms=+diffie-hellman-group1-sha1 -c aes256-cbc
/path/to/file username@IPLAN:/path/to/destination
--------------------

and not login to ssh

I now have the progress.png image in the
/usr/share/jive/applets/CustomClock/my_icons/ directory of the touch. I
have modified the Custom Clock style with the elapsed image set to the
url /usr/share/jive/applets/CustomClock/my_icons/ but so far it is not
appearing on the touch. I made another change(unrelated) that does
appear on the touch. PasTim I greatly appreciate the help you offered
but I seem to be at a standstill.

- Version: 7.9.2 - 1562753347 @ Wed Jul 10 12:46:39 CEST 2019
- Operating system: Debian - EN - utf8
- Perl Version: 5.26.1 - x86_64-linux-gnu-thread-multi
- IO::Socket::SSL: 2.060
- Database Version: DBD::SQLite 1.58 (sqlite 3.22.0)

One SB Touch connected by Ethernet - Denon AVR
-1912 Receiver, Paradigm 4.1 speakers
SB Classic connected by Ethernet to FX Audio D802C amp and Sinclair
bookshelf speakers
Two SB Radios wireless