Squeeze4Ever wrote:
> Hi folks,
>
> i use a DS118 for the LMS. But i miss i the LAME encoder for MP3. How
> can i install or activate this module?

 Unfortunately, Lame is not part of the Synology LMS packages and
therefore also not in (most) LmsUpdate packages.
So ... or you have to compile them yourself, or hope Synology will add
Lame in future builds, or hope that someone will provide the binary and
libraries so I can add them to the armv8 package.

Greetings,
Martin

-RPI 2 ('myMPD' (https://github.com/jcorporation/mympd)/'Squeezelite'
(https://sourceforge.net/projects/lmsclients/files/)),HifiBerry Digi+
Pro,  Aune S6 - Exposure 3010S2 - PMC FB1i-s
-'LmsUpdate '
(https://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?108960-Synology-7-9-2-packages)-
Updated and Cleaned up Logitech Media Server 7.9.2 for Synology.