Hi everyone,
Don't know if this is the right place to ask but you all seem active and
knowledgeable so here it is.
Ever since this past March I've noticed that the podcasts I listen to I
am unable to pause or fast-forward them. When I try the whole thing
starts playing from the beginning.
There is a specific date this happened.
I have a Touch and use Orange Squeeze to control it.
I use the search function to find them (they are PBS podcasts) like "Car
Talk", "Wait Wait don't tell me", "Ask me another" and more.
The Orange Squeeze developer told me that was a squeezebox.com thing.
I don't know who to contact about this or if it's just my problem. I
have gone back to those March podcasts and am able to pause and FF them,
but the April and on ones I can't.
HELP!!