I'm curious if it would be possible to have a screensaver display a
webpage. I have jivelight running on picoreplayer with the Raspberry
touchscreen. I'd like to find a way to have the screensaver display a
magicmirror page hosted on a separate server.  Then I could use the
touchscreen as more of a home dashboard that can also control LMS.
JiveLite/SqueezePlay can't display web pages. They don't have a browser built-in.

(but yes, Opera's mobile team at the time paid us a visit to discuss this option, when Opera mobile was great eg. on Nokia's phones, before the iPhone arrived :-D)

--

Michael