I have a strange issue I can't get to the bottom of, when I'm playing a
playlist or album on Spotty sometimes it will get to the end of the
track and stay there and not start playing the next track.

It does not "Stop" as it shows the pause symbol on the player indicating
it's playing, it will stay there till I skip to the next track. It
always happens at the very end of the track.

It happens on all players, the main one is a Chord Qute EX connected to
the LMS server/Player via USB, other players are running PiCorePlayer.

Spotty is running on LMS 7.9.2 on a Daphile distribution, J1900 CPU, 4GB
Ram.

Many thanks.