mherger wrote:

> Hmm... please fire up the Spotify app on your desktop. Go to Settings.
> At the bottom there's a button to get "Advanced Settings" or similar. In
>
> there you'd find some preference for "Offline Storage" (or similar -
> mine is in German). Please open that path in your Explorer. Then drill
> down its sub-folders. Would there be any *.file files (with the
> extension .file)? How large are those files?
>
> Michael

There are 501 files with the extensions .file all store in subfolders in
the 'offlinestorage' folder. They are from 1 kB up to 1000 kB approx.
Although most of them are between 5 and 30 kB I would say. In the root
of the 'offline storage' folder there is a file called index.dat that is
59 kB.

/Micke