mherger wrote:
> > The storage directory is now zipped and uploaded Michael.    /Micke
>
> Thanks! It's odd that I cannot reproduce the issue you've seen. I'd
> always get a "Found ..." line telling me what file it finally chose. But
>
> anyway - this debug session has resulted in the addition of some useful
>
> console output which will be part of the next release.
>
> --
>
> Michael

Michael I went back to the original version of the
findSpotifyFolders.exe which did not work then, BUT running it now it
DOES work. So I would suspect that something has changed on my end that
prevented the program earlier but does not do now. That could be why it
suddently worked, when you had actually only added the console output.
Things that has changed are my spotify playlists (if anything there
could interefere), my perl installation (but I suspect that is not
involved when running the exe, only the pl), updated avast antivirus
(never said it interfered but who knows). Likely there has been some Win
10 updates as well. Anyway it was apparently something in my setup. Now
it does work, and I'm very grateful for all the involvment from you to
help! Have a great weekend. And let me know if there is something you
would need me to test further, I'm glad to help in any way I can.