mherger wrote:
> > The  flac streams now play towards the PC based squeezeplayer, but SB
> > Classic provides brief track/artist/album info, medidates about 4
> > seconds
> > and then nothing. LMS on Synology server log has not a single error.
>
> Make sure you enable proxied streaming.
>
> --
>
> Michael

Thanks Michael, but issue persists.
Exact error message on SB Classic Display is :

Line1 : Problem Can't open file from
Line2 : Radio Paradise (flac) - playlist.radioparadise.com

Playing Radio Paradise MP3 192 kbps ( in My Apps ) from Synology LMS is
ok.
>From PC based LMS the SB Classic is playing flac both direct and
proxied

Francis

2 x Squeezebox Classic
Squeezebox Duet
Dell XPS 8930
Synology DS214-Play
Vintage Audio : Quad, JBL Studio Monitors, B&W DM6