rbz5416 wrote:
> First time NAS user (218J) on DSM 6.2.2-24922 Update 3.
>
> Trying to install Armada 38x & being asked to install Perl 5.24.0-0065
> or later first? Found a Synology page describing the Perl add-on but not
> where to get it!
>
> https://www.synology.com/en-uk/dsm/packages/Perl
>
> Edit
> Doh! Didn't scroll down far enough to see third party!Yes, I will see if I
> can change that behaviour in the next build. But
you are only prompted the first time during installation. Once Perl is
installed you won't see this message again of course.

Greetings,
Martin

Sent from my MI A2 Lite using Tapatalk

-DS718+, RPI 2 ('myMPD'
(https://github.com/jcorporation/mympd)/'Squeezelite'
(https://sourceforge.net/projects/lmsclients/files/squeezelite/)),HifiBerry
Digi+ Pro,  Aune S6 - Exposure 3010S2 - PMC FB1i-s
-'LmsUpdate '
(https://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?108960-Synology-7-9-2-packages)-
Updated and Cleaned up Logitech Media Server 7.9.2 for Synology.