Currently I'm testing LmsRepack again to run on my server next to
LmsUpdate/ Logitech Media Server.

As some of you might know, LmsRepack once was brought to life to make it
available via the Package Center. This way you can install LmsRepack as
any other package and Package Center will notify you when an update is
available.

If you want to test LmsRepack, please do! Some feedback would be nice :)

A few things to know  before you start:

- LmsRepack will not use you current settings, library nor plugins of
  LmsUpdate or Logitech Media Server. So, you'll start with a clean
  install!
- If you have LmsUpdate or Logitech Media Server running: STOP IT,
  before installing LmsRepack. You DON'T have to remove it! You can
  leave both installed on your server as long as only 1 service is
  running!
- Add 'Location' https://pinkdot.myds.me/sspks/ to the Package Sources
  in Package Center settings. 'Name' can be set to anything. After
  adding the location refresh Package Center and LmsRepack will appear
  under 'Community'.
- Port 9000 is used  for LmsRepack (instead of 9002).
- You can remove LmsRepack just like any other package using the
  Package Center.
- Yes, it's only available for X86_64 nas!

Greetings,

Martin

|Filename: 2019-11-09_20-48.png                                     |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=28502|

-DS718+, RPI 2 ('myMPD'
(https://github.com/jcorporation/mympd)/'Squeezelite'
(https://sourceforge.net/projects/lmsclients/files/squeezelite/)),HifiBerry
Digi+ Pro,  Aune S6 - Exposure 3010S2 - PMC FB1i-s
-'LmsUpdate '
(https://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?108960-Synology-7-9-2-packages)-
Updated and Cleaned up Logitech Media Server 7.9.2 for Synology.