Paul Webster wrote:
> Can anyone in the world access your LMS installation?
>
> If yes - then there is a chance that they will (there are plenty of
> examples) and will have fun changing your settings, playing music loudly
> and setting a password to make it difficult for you to get back in to
> LMS to fix things.
>
> If you have no intention of accessing your LMS from outside you local
> network and access has been left open by mistake ... then close down
> that access route.
> If you do want it to be accessible and you think that you have protected
> access to your LMS via a VPN (or similar) then please post network
> settings with some explanation so that the problem can be diagnosed
> further (assuming it remains) ... and probably in a new thread.

If "anyone in the world" can access my LMS ? Well, I have username +
password protection turned on, and always use the
privateinernetaccess.com VPN client on all devices, so I suppose not ?

I want and need to be able to access my at-home LMS from any network
anywhere.

What kind of "network settings" are you asking for ? Where would I find
them ? Please check www.privateinernetaccess.com, as I said I use that
for all devices, plus I have username+pw set up on LMS, is that not
sufficient ?