Mrpink200 wrote:
> Hello to all.
> Many thanks to pinkdot for the great updates he does.
> I m coming here as i do not find how to solve a big issue for me with
> custom browse.
> I can add custom menu as far as i change nothing to the ones already in
> custo browse library. If i change anything the fresh created menu is not
> showing in my available menus.
> Anyone face that ? I m on synol, i tried with the standard syno package,
> a docker one, and the pikdot updated version
> i must be wrong somewhere but i have no idea where ....

Hi Mrpink200,

if you're talking about Erland's plugin's, (Custom Browse) you might
want to ask your questions over in that thread:
https://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?49483-Announce-New-versions-of-erlands-plugins
You get the best response and guidance over there.

Greetings,

Martin

-DS718+, RPI 2 ('myMPD'
(https://github.com/jcorporation/mympd)/'Squeezelite'
(https://sourceforge.net/projects/lmsclients/files/squeezelite/)),HifiBerry
Digi+ Pro,  Aune S6 - Exposure 3010S2 - PMC FB1i-s
-'LmsUpdate '
(https://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?108960-Synology-7-9-2-packages)-
Updated and Cleaned up Logitech Media Server 7.9.2 for Synology.