Merry Xmas to you all. :)

Today SLX restored (window) from tray in black. The menu bar is there
and I can open the settings. Everything else is just black. If I now
maximize SLX's window, SLX is there, but it has the same size as the
window that was maximized, the rest is black.

- Moving SLX' window around the screen doesn't show SLX.
- Resizing the black window doesn't affect the size of SLX when
  maximized.
- When maximized, the setting are maximized, too, and work as
  expected.
- Pressing F5 in window mode does not fix the problem. Pressing F5
  when maximized somehow fixed this. Maybe I also right-clicked in it.

Next time I'll try to enlarge the window, my guess now is that it's
there but not in the selection SLX's window shows.

This doesn't happen very often, but now that it did, I thought I gave
you my impression and tested some things.

QLMS 7.9.2@2.04 x64 (digimaster) with perl 5.28 dedicated to me. :D /
QNAP 469L QTS 4.3.4