philchillbill wrote:
> I’ve had that with the Echo Dot 3 a few times and once with a Show 2.
> Service error with Alexa. Goes away after a few hours.
Does the service error give a notification 'cuz I did not get one?

Can you see any logs from y usage?  If so maybe that will help.  I still
think this skill is great.  This little thing is the last 10%

*server     : * lms 7.9 on rpi3
*players  :* 2 x rpi 2b, hifiberry dac+ (whole-house, 2 x 300watts rms 8
ohm), + rpi 2b & hifiberry dac+ for subbass (500watts)
.............  3 x rpi picoreplayer. two with  behringer uca222 usb dac
.............  1 x logitech boom
.............  1 x logitech radio
*control  :* windows 10, android squeeze ctrl, 2 x dot, 2 x show
*main hifi:* 1959 rogers hg88mkiii valve/tube amplifier with
picoreplayer. transcriptors hydraulic reference turntable