philippe_44 wrote:
> What seems to happen is that the bridge is losing connection with LMS
> very often. What is your network configuration?

Hi - didn't see the response at first.  As mentioned above, after LMS
worked for one evening, the problem has returned.

Yesterday during troubleshooting, I simplified my network setup.  I
removed one of two routers.  Long story as to why it was there, but
LMS/CastBridge had worked in that configuration for years.  Now I only
have one router.

I attach a map.  The router is a Linksys.  I don't have the model number
handy.

Other issues:

My everyday LMS is on LAPTOP-0OKGJ24O, although I have another copy on
JEG-2018.  Sometimes LMS will assign one or more of my players to the
JEG-2018 library without my knowledge.

When I reboot and re-install a Chromecast, I will rename it from
Google's default name back to Bedroom Chromecast.  Castbridge usually
inserts an additional player, which confused me for a while.  Now I know
to create a new config file.

The track timer jumps around a lot.

As far as I can tell, the router works for all other purposes.

|Filename: Screenshot (1).jpg                                       |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=28892|