philippe_44 wrote:
> I concur with Paul’s view of a network problem because the bridge is
> loosing connection with LMS (not with the CC device) all the time and
> that should really not happen.
>
> So either your OS does something strange, a firewall, or there is a new
> PLC in the network topology or an unreliable connection or even some
> virus on your computer running LMS.
>
> You mentioned that sometimes players move to your other LMS server, they
> should never, unless you instruct them to -or- they lose connection with
> the main server.
>
> All that converge to a network/firewall/virus issue

Just ran a complete virus scan on my music server with no reported
issues.  In the course of my troubleshooting, I've also done a factory
reset of my router.  I have no problems with it other than this.

Right now things are working - fingers crossed - tomorrow morning will
be the test.  The only other thing I can think to do is uninstall LMS
entirely from my other computer and see if that simplification helps.
It's not a huge practical problem for me given how I use my computers
today.