dolodobendan wrote:
> I was just checking all alarms on my players with iPeng, when I noticed
> that switching players in Settings / Player Settings / Alarm Clock won't
> refresh the screen.

Never use player settings from the main menu. You need to always use
player setting from the player list.
The player settings on the main menu don't work if you have synced
players, then they always refer to the group master (like all menu items
on the main menu).
They also lack items.

I was already looking into completely hiding that menu on the main menu
tree but didn't because it's still useful for those 50% of the users
having only a single player.

---
learn more about iPeng, the iPhone and iPad remote for the Squeezebox
and
Logitech UE Smart Radio as well as iPeng Party, the free Party-App,
at penguinlovesmusic.com
*New: iPeng 9, the Universal App for iPhone, iPad and Apple Watch*