tank121 wrote:
> Can anyone explain why Ipeng no longer sees mySB touch
> It did work fine not so long ago.
> On Squeezer on Android it sees the Touch but Tidal doesn't work?
> Works fine on the Touch itself.

Please send me a diagnostics mail from iPeng, just touch the mail link
in the App.
>From the little info you are giving here I would guess your iPhone is
not connected to WiFi but that's just the most common reason for that
issue...

---
learn more about iPeng, the iPhone and iPad remote for the Squeezebox
and
Logitech UE Smart Radio as well as iPeng Party, the free Party-App,
at penguinlovesmusic.com
*New: iPeng 9, the Universal App for iPhone, iPad and Apple Watch*