dolodobendan wrote:
> Thank you for the explanation! My WiFi here is pretty good, I'll try a
> smaller buffer then.

Wifi ist typically not really the problem, even if it's bad.
I'm seeing cutouts with my Squeezeboxes because of the server not
delivering a stable stream, especially when transcoding is involved.
It's probably due to some plugins I use not really being implemented in
a clean way but LMS is single-threaded and whenever a plugin or
something does a synchronous request that takes a lot of time the small
buffer can timeout pretty soon.
Very rarely have that issue with iPeng with it's bigger buffer, probably
because the buffer lasts longer than a typical http timeout...

---
learn more about iPeng, the iPhone and iPad remote for the Squeezebox
and
Logitech UE Smart Radio as well as iPeng Party, the free Party-App,
at penguinlovesmusic.com
*New: iPeng 9, the Universal App for iPhone, iPad and Apple Watch*