wowo wrote:
> I have a collection of 2000 albums with 32.000 songs of 700 artists.
> 20% of the songs are compilations of various artists:
> Motown Hit series, De Pre Historie, TMF/Yorin/Radio 538 Hitzone, Dance
> Classics series etc
> Compilations of various artists I do *not* want in my mixes and also not
> Classical, Jazz and Christmas Music.
> The music I do not want in my mixes I have marked with the genre NIMP
> (=No Music IP ;))
> I am a Linux user so I use Puddletag (“similar” as Mp3tag Windows) for
> that.
> For instance: Classical music I mark with the genres NMIP\\Classical (so
> the first is always NMIP)
> In MusicIP Mixer:
> Preferences > Exclusions > Don’t Analyze Songs Like This > Match any of
> the following conditions: Genre contains NMIP
> So all the music I do not want, are not analyzed by MusicIP Mixer and
> are also not in my Spicefly SugarCube mixes.
>
> If you do want to analyze all your music you can use the genre tag NMIP
> in Spicefly Sucarcube:
> SugarCube Enhancements > Always Block this Genre: NMIP
>
> Spicefly SugarCube Settings:
> If I do not like the mixes I change the settings :).
> The settings for now:
> SugarCube Mix Mode: Standard MusicIP
> How much Mix Style: 200
> How much Mix Variety: 0
> Mix by Song or Album: Song
> SugarCube Enhancements
> Dynamic Queuing: Only Queue a New Track if Playing the last Track on the
> Playlist: On
> SugarCube Wobble: Medium Wobble (first 5)
> Block Artist Repeating for x Tracks: 5
> Always Block Selected Artist: Elvis Costello ;)
> (Always Block this Genre: NMIP)
> Block Album Repeating for x Tracks: 100
> Remember This Many Played Tracks: 100
>
> Spicefly Sugarcube settings plugin advanced:
> Enable Delay Mode: 15
> Spicefly SugarCube Live View Width: 100
> Album Art Size in SugarCube Liveview: 100
> SugarCube Live View icon Position: 86
> SugarCube History Icon Position: 87
> MusicIP Request No. of Tracks: 10
> The following setting did never worked for me:
> Enable Christmas Genre Block: Enable Christmas Genre Block
> So I have marked all my Christmas Music with the genre tag
> NMIP\\ChristmasA few years ago I did what you are doing and deliberately did
> not
analyse a lot of tracks in MusicIP but I found that every time I
performed a scan in LMS those unanalysed files were queried by the
MusicIP plugin causing long scan times. I ended up analysing all my
tracks and relying on filters in MusicIP to prevent the unwanted tracks
being used.
https://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?107955-Unanalysed-files-MusicIP&highlight=MusicIP

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk